Aug 24, 2011

Baking Cookies in the Car

Just when you thought I could be much more of a dork, I got and pull a stunt like this.

Temps were posta get up around 113-114 today so, I thought I give something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and that is back cookies in my hot car.

I grabbed a bag package of Toll House Brownie Bites, cut then I wouldn't haveta worry about them browning up.

I forgot to grab my tommeter to get a temp reading, but lets just say it was hot, and the freaking cookie sheet was hot.

I put 'em in at 12:30 and it was 107 outside, and when I pulled them out at 5:00 it was 113.

How'd the turn out. Well not exactly appetizing looking, but hell I didn't put much prep time in. They were surprisingly crisp.

I don't know how safe it is eat something like this, but I did chow down on a couple, and they were DONE!

2 comments:

chollaball said...

a cookie has to be seriously nasty before i won't eat it. awesome post! when i was in high school doing Theater stuff we baked a pizza under a stage light, stank up the whole backstage area.

u2metoo said...

ahahaha! Thanks, CB!