Oct 31, 2009

Goat Camp - White Tank Mountains

Met up with some MTBR doods to day for a Halloween throw-down on Goat Camp.

It was a most excellent day, except the lower hike-a-bike was actually kinda warm. I'm in the process of kicking a cold, so my fitness really took a noes dive the past few weeks. My sniffles were mostly gone, but I was pretty much dragging butt the whole ride.

I gotta say I got chewed up and spit out on the gnar. I had one minor over-the-bars crash near the beginning of the decent, so I pretty much took it easy after that.

There was some pretty talented riders with us, and they made the trail look easy, but it aint. This is my second look at it, and I think I need another crack at it soon.

Here's a vid of the day:

2 comments:

FraSiec said...

Look like some really technical stuff to go through.

Did I see Durt Gurl in there, or was I imagining it? Why did she stop blogging? She had a lot of subscribers.

Anyways, thanks for the video.

u2metoo said...

I think she just start posting pics back up on her space again.